We are very pleased that you will be joining us for the embedded world Conference 2020. Congratulations as the program committee selected your submission.
- You are already registered for the embedded world Conference 2020. As a speaker you can attend all ewC Sessions free of charge. ewC Classes will be charged with a 50% discount. You will also receive a complimentary ticket for the embedded world Exhibition.
- When arriving at NürnbergMesse, please come immediately to our conference registration counter (located in the entrance hall of NCC Ost) to pick up your conference badge, the exhibition ticket and the proceedings. This is very important to smoothen our planning and fallback process! Please look out for the sign “Speakers”. Our team will welcome you from Tuesday, 25 February, through Thursday, 27 February, from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- You will receive a complimentary lunch ticket for the day of your presentation. Additional lunch vouchers can be purchased at the conference registration desk.
- An updated conference timetable and room details will be provided at the conference registration counter along with your badge.
Here is the link to download templates, logo and more.
Deadline Final Paper: Friday, 17 January 2020 (template)
Deadline Presentation: Monday, 10 February 2020 (no template requested) | Please send a PDF and a PPT-file by email.
- In each conference room, a presentation notebook with Office 2016, MS Powerpoint, ADOBE Acrobat Reader and a projector (HDMI) will be provided.
- The submitted slides are stored on the conference notebook! Updated versions must be brought along on a USB stick for copying the file onto the notebook.
- !!!Please do this latest (!) before your session block starts. Also we expect your presence in the whole related session, at minimum for the session block between two breaks. It is not acceptable to just come along to your presentation. Discussions and mutual references are a precondition for a good logical flow of a session.
- If required, take your time and prepare your presentation in the Kopernikus Lounge on Level 2. Only speakers and committee members are admitted. Free WiFi access for speakers will be available in the lounge.
- Should you have any delay while travelling to the conference – please inform us immediately (Phone: +49 (0) 152.55229104).