Call for Papers Deadline August 30, 2019
Please download the "Call for Papers Brochure" above. It contains all the necessary details to plan and submit a presentation, including a detailed list of topics.Submit your abstract here...
- Slides: Presentation slides will be distributed to the registered audience after the event.
- Proceedings of embedded world Conference: Also, full papers of accepted contributions to the embedded world Conference will be published in a dedicated volume of conference proceedings, with full ISBN registration, page numbers, and the possibility of subsequent download. The volumes of the earlier years are available at the WEKA Webshop.
- Novel Ideas: The scope of the embedded world Conference shall include the topics shown in the Call for Papers, but it shall not be restricted to it. You are very welcome to submit further interesting, novel and relevant proposals around the embedded world.
- Language: The conference language is English. All submissions and presentations shall therefore be in English.
- No Promotion: Promotional or marketing-oriented presentations or pure product descriptions will not be accepted.
- Originality: Submissions to embedded world Conference 2020 should not have been published previously in a journal or conference proceedings, nor presented at another conference,. Nor may they be under review or consideration for publication or presentation elsewhere.
- Presenters: Talks shall be presented at the embedded world Conference on 25th – 27th Feb. 2020 in Nuremberg by a speaker with strong public speaking skills and deep subject matter expertise. The acceptance of a submission is linked to the speaker of that submission. All changes of the speaker shall be informed to the organizers of the embedded world Conference one week before the event at the very latest. A change of a speaker might lead to subsequent refusal of the submission.
Abstract Submission: August 30, 2019
Notification of Authors: October 30, 2019
Final Paper (ISBN): January 17, 2020
Final Presentation: January 31, 2020
You'll find the program of the embedded world Conference 2019 here: