"electronica Medical Electronics Conference 2019". You are welcome to select your sessions. Discounts will be considered in the next step.
Thursday, 14. November 2019
until Monday, 14. October 2019
until Wednesday, 13. November 2019
All fees excluded VAT
Conditions of Participation:
1. The eMEC is an event of Messe München GmbH
2. The attendance fee includes participation on the booked conference day,
proceedings, lunch and refreshments.
3. You will receive a confirmation of your conference registration along with your invoice.
4. Cancellations received in writing before or on October 24, 2019 will be subject to a service charge of EUR 50.
For all cancellations received after October 24, 2019 the full conference fee remains payable. Substitutions within the same company are welcome at any time.
5. The organizers reserve the right to make changes in the program and/or speakers or to cancel sessions
if conditions beyond its control prevail. Please visit the website for the latest conference information.
6. Students are granted a 50 % reduction, student ID required. Please submit by fax to
+ 49 (0) 89 255 56 0155 or by email to NThonesen@weka-fachmedien.de.
7. Group discount: For registrations of five persons and more from one company, please contact our conference department for special rates.
8. Further details are available at: terms and conditions and data security.
9. All fees excluded VAT.
"Messe München GmbH is organising eMec 2019 in cooperation with WEKA FACHMEDIEN GmbH, which is also responsible for participant management for Messe München. In addition, WEKA will receive your postal address to inform you about selected topics related to eMec. The legal basis for this is the legitimate interest of Messe München and WEKA in this industry information (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). Your data will not be passed on to other third parties. You may object to the use of your postal address data for this purpose at any time by replying to WEKA.".