The 34th electronic displays Conference (ED, edC) is the established conference in Europe for promoting the dialogue and discussion between engineers, researchers, users and manufacturers/distributors in the field of electronic displays and systems equipped with displays. We are looking for contributions from research & development and applications as well as market trends.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Display technologies (LCD, OLED, LED, E-paper, flexible displays, (pico-) projection, new technologies like micro-LEDs ...)
- Display applications (e-signage, automotive, avionic, consumer, industrial, information, medical, mobile, requirements and solutions …)
- Driving and interfaces (controller, software, FPGA, LVDS, HMDI, embedded DISPLAYPORT ...)
- Touch screens (techniques, technologies, software, optimisations, haptic feedback ...)
- GUI, HMI (software, methods, solutions ...)
- 3D (3D display technologies, reproduction, software, evaluation ...)
- Measurement tasks (display and image quality, ambient light)
- System aspects and integration of components (embedded systems, mechanics, lifetime, environmental conditions ...)
- Display subassemblies (backlight, housing, power supply ...)
- Supply chain (quality assurance, customised displays, reliability, logistics ...)
- Market data (FPD, touch, interfaces, applications …)
- NEW: Lighting (automotive, special applications …)
Submit your abstract until 02. October 2019 here...
Click here to download the Call for Papers document